Helping people find
freedom from debt
Riverside Money Advice offers free, confidential and independent budgeting and debt advice and practical help to escape debt in the south Birmingham area.
How We Help
We’re part of the “Community Money Advice” network – 150+ centres, running from local churches, staffed by Christian volunteers, trained up to a national standard of debt advice. You can expect honesty, care, commitment, and a holistic approach that looks after you as a whole person.
- General money advice
- Drawing up a list of income and expenditure
- Establish what finance is available, and help with prioritising expenditure
- Arranging Debt Management Plans, Individual Voluntary Arrangements, Bankruptcies and Debt Relief Orders
- Providing support to respond to creditors or demands
- Checking that the correct benefits are being received